Ovaj oglas za posao je istekao, jer je postavljen pre vise od 30 dana. Pretragom kategorija pronadjite aktuelne oglase.
na Save the Children u Preševo, Dimitrovgrad, Šid i Beograd (Poslato na 03-03-2016)
Vacancy for a Case Manager, Save the Children’s Refugees and Migrants Crisis in Serbia – National Post
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children with a dual mandate for both emergency and development context.
Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participa-tion.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children in Serbia seeks a Case Manager, working in Preševo, Dimitrovgrad, Šid and Belgrade, Ser-bia.
The jobholder’s role is to:
Ensure that project activities are consistent with Save the Children’s programming principles and approaches, draw on relevant best practices and lessons learned,
Enable unaccompanied and separated minors and other vulnerable children to attain their rights as well as be compliant with donor regulations, international and domestic legal frame-works.
Supervise the implementation of the Case Management activities in all four locations where SC and local implementing partners are operating,
Closely coordinate with outreach workers, and participate to case conference and case review also with other relevant agencies, while coordinating with relevant stakeholder involved in CP
Duration of the post: 4 months with possibility of an extension.
Level 3 – the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people
The successful candidate should have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
• A university degree in Social Work, Pedagogy, Psychology, International Development and Hu-manitarian Aid or similar, or equivalent field experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of working with children and/or adolescents
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, intercultural sensitivity and teamwork
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
• High ability to achieve results and maintain consistent high standards of professional behaviour and achievement in fast changing and stressful environment
• High ability to adapt to flexible working hours
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
• Commitment to upholding Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy, as well as principles of do no harm and confidentiality
• Good knowledge of English language
• Cultural sensitive
• Understanding and experience of working on Children on the Move issues – is a strong asset
• Strong understanding of the child protection in emergencies – is desirable
• Demonstrated experience in implementation of psychosocial support interventions in emer-gencies – is a strong asset
• Demonstrated experience in non-formal education activities – is desirable
• Arabic/Farsi/Kurdish language skills will be considered a strong asset
• Knowledge or experience of NGOs / humanitarian work
o Driving licence (B category) – active driver
Application consisting of CV with names and contact information of three references and a cover letter can be send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The vacancy is open till 12.00 pm on Friday, the 11th of March 2016. Please note that applications will be re-viewed on a running basis and applicants will be called for interviews before the deadline. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Skoro postavljeni poslovi Save the Children
Programme Officer in Education thematic area
Save the Children,
Save the Children,
Preševo, Dimitrovgrad, Šid i Beograd
Cultural and Linguistic Mediator
Save the Children,
Preševo, Dimitrovgrad, Šid